What is Google Place
How do I put my business on Google Maps?Go to http://www.google.com/places and choose to Claim your business listing on Google - for free.
Then you can easily follow these steps. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to transfer your Google Places listing from one account to another so use an email you will be able to use later to edit any information.
First you will be asked enter you phone and Google will check whether you already exist.
On the next screen you simply fill up all your details. You can come back later and edit.
At the end you will be announced to receive a postcard to validate your listing within 2-3 weeks.
If there was the last call at Google airport not to miss the plane, it would be now. Only yesterday Google announced new Google place changes and its joining with GPlus and other features. It is all coming together and who is not using Google's features will miss out and not be seen.
Why is it important to be on Google Places?
So set up your Google Place today, engage in conversations with your customers on your Google+ and make sure you read your reviews regularly and respond to all of them.
(More on How to write a review on Google Place in next post.)
The future of business is in the cloud.
-create higher profits and efficiency gains for your business.
Stay in touch with Fortix
- How & why to verify your Google Plus Page
- AdWords policy update: Unique sitelinks policy will be more proactively enforced
- HDD manufacturing is fully restored after the floods, however prices are not
- How to start using Social Media for your business
- Fortix is reaching out to Slovakian universities
- How to convince users to move from Outlook onto Gmail
- Google supporting modern browsers: Internet Explorer 8 support discontinued
- Business merger of Fortix & Echidna web design
- Project Mining Plus - Business Management Automated [CASE STUDY]
- Fortix is looking for a new offices to buy