Work at Fortix
Fortix offers dedicated people exciting job opportunities. A dynamic professional software development business, Fortix is regarded in the forefront of software as a service (SaaS) development and integration. The company offers a wide range of employment opportunities in sales, web development and customer service.
Fortix is an equal opportunity employer and offers a smoke-free work environment. For more information regarding employment opportunities, please contact Ann Mackey or email to email@example.com.
Current Positions globally (6)
Project Officer/Administrator, Software Engineering (1)
A Western Australian company specialising in business automation is looking to expand our team of with enthusiastic individuals who are focused on delivering results working on exciting and varied business systems projects.
If you are highly organised, enjoy working with various team members on different projects and love the challenge of meeting deadlines, this is your ideal position!
We are looking for a full-time Project Officer/Administrator to join us in our software engineering department.
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Skills required include
reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, project and
to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects,
services provided, and persons affected
paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals, owner and others
to ensure that goals are met
senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their
work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation’s activities
and analysing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on
- Reviewing and arranging new office accomodation
Must be able to come to our Maylands office in person for an interview.
is a unique opportunity to do what you love doing, be appreciated at all times
and see the results of your hard work.
So join our team of professionals now and apply with your resume and a
covering letter addressing how you meet the skills required above.
Martin (Fortix Software Engineer):
Branislav (Fortix Team Leader):
Michal (Fortix Team Leader):
Our clients testimonials:
Check our video from Google Conference we organised in Perth:
Google Apps Trainer (2)
Position Location: Fortix Office in Maylands, WA
Fortix is a rapidly expanding Australian company, offering an innovative range of online services & products to our clients. We are dedicated to client satisfaction and customer service, providing high quality solutions that improve our client’s businesses.
We currently have a 2 days a week position for the right candidate. The successful applicant will be organised & self motivated with a passion for creating exceptional training experience.
Positions open from April 2012.
- Opportunity to join supportive, FUN & dynamic team
- Enormous job satisfaction, building long term client relationships and helping their business grow.
- Position with Award Winning Company
- Free Parking, close to public transport & the best coffee shop in Perth
- Inner city lifestyle
- Latest software tools and literature
The successful candidate should be
- Outgoing, happy person
- Have great communication skills & loves working with people
- High energy person
- Loves new latest technology
- Can work 2 days a week
- Have good manners
- Likes to learn new things
- Wants to travel (potentially when we will roll out nationally)
- Wants to be part of the most amazing Google training program in Australia
Your main responsibilities will be
- Preparing the most amazing Google training in Australia
- Delivering the most amazing training experience for the end users of Google Apps
- Providing client support during the training
Experience & Skill requirements
- Training or teaching experience
- Basic understanding of Google Apps (training for Google Apps will be provided for the right candidate)
- Must be able to come to our Maylands office in person for an interview
To be successful in this role you would need to demonstrate:
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Be a positive team player with the ability to work well in a team & autonomously.
- A strong eye for detail
- The ability to execute ideas into a finished solution.
- A good overall understanding of Google Apps, with the ability to deliver on time
If you would like to join a company who will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your creative ability & training skills, where you can be part of a fun team and work with the latest technology, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a team environment that values the individual and encourages your professional development. An attractive remuneration package including bonuses is available to the successful candidate.
Systems Design Engineer - PHP/MySQL Developer (3)
Fortix is a rapidly expanding Australian company, offering an innovative range of online services & products to our clients. We are dedicated to client satisfaction and customer service, providing high quality Business Automation solutions that improve our client’s businesses.
- Secondary with leaving examination
- University student
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Computer skills - programmer
- PHP - expert
- MySQL - advanced
- AJAX - basic
- XHTML - basic
- CSS - basic
- Python - basic
Personality requirements and skills
- Give as much as you can every day! (You will always receive more in return. This is our belief in life & work.)
- Earn trust by delivering on your promise. (Honesty and Integrity is a key to our business.)
- Improve & innovate with every project. (Innovation got us here and will help us to fulfil our purpose.)
- Listen, learn and adopt. (No one knows everything and only great listeners can help others.)
Our company and all team members are living by those values every day.
Other skills you need to have
- Application Development in PHP utilising MySQL databases
- Creative and open thinking
- XHTML and CSS knowledge
- English language - intermediate
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Attach a cover letter detailing your interest in the position
- Attach your resume summarising your career and education
If you would like to purchase Fortix Solutions or more information on any of our services please contact us below or call 1300 426 311 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.